Benefits & Career Development
We believe that to best serve the people we care for, we must first take care of our associates. We do this by offering a competitive total compensation package including base salary or hourly rate, awesome benefits, an excellent work environment, and the opportunity to grow and advance. Join a great team and a great company where you will feel appreciated, and your work is valued. Buckner Retirement job benefits include:
- Affordable medical insurance with 100% paid wellness care, virtual doctor visits, fitness programs, and prescription copays
- Affordable dental care with 100% paid wellness care
- Health savings account with company contributions
- Flexible spending medical and dependent care programs
- Wellbeing benefits including life, stress, weight, and tobacco use management and coaches
- Company-paid life insurance
- Beneficiary Resources
- Travel Resources
- Vision coverage
- Affordable voluntary benefits including life insurance, short-and long-term disability, critical illness, and accident insurance
- 403(b)retirement savings plan with a 5% company match when you contribute 5% of your per pay period earnings
- Personalized paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Employee education assistance program to help you complete your undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Certified Nurse Aide and LVN education program
- Employee recognition awards
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Regular satisfaction surveys
- Perks at work savings and bonus dollars from business you know
Connect. Learn. Grow.
Through our Buckner Online Learning and Development platform (BOLD) and focused development plans, associates experience a true investment in their growth and success at Buckner Retirement Services. Associates work closely with leadership on goal setting, performance, learning opportunities, and specific growth plans to help prepare them for a future leadership role or to achieve whatever their unique career goals may be.
Our leadership development program, Rising Star, is a more immersive program designed to help those already in leadership roles continue their development and ensure they are prepared for that next step in their career when the opportunity presents itself.
Learn more about our senior living job benefits by calling 214.758.8008 or exploring our open positions today.